Ambreen Nisar, PhD
- Spark Plasma Joining of Ultra-High Temperature Ceramics (UHTCs)
- Understanding the mechanism of joining in similar and dissimilar UHTCs
- Evaluating the structural integrity of the UHTC joint at different length scales
- Comparing the oxidation resistance of UHTC joint with that of parent UHTCs under simulated re-entry conditions
- High-Entropy UHTCs
- Fabrication of multi-component high entropy UHTCs
- To understand the concept of solid-solution to high-entropy phase formation in UHTCs
- Evaluating the strength and oxidation resistance in HE-UHTCs
- To understand the Structural Integrity of Complex Oxide Scales for Improved Oxidation Resistance of UHTCs
- Light and strong UHTC foam for thermal insulation
Understanding Oxidation Behavior of Ultra High Temperature Ceramics (UHTC) by Applying Machine Learning Techniques
- Understanding the coorrelation of different parameters on the oxidation resistence for different UHTC materials by applying machine learning techniques.
- Creating a model that help us iterate between different sample composition, to get a prediction of the oxidation behavior of the specimen.