- OOF2: can solve the heat equation, mechanical force balance, and the Coulomb equation. It includes material properties for linear elasticity, body forces (gravity), thermal conductivity, heat sources, dielectric permittivity, space charge, thermal expansion, and piezoelectricity.
- COMSOL: General-purpose simulation software based on advanced numerical methods. Fully coupled multiphysics and single-physics modeling capabilities. It can complete modeling workflow, from geometry to postprocessing.
- Dragonfly: software platform for the intuitive inspection of multi-scale multi-modality image data. Its user-friendly experience translates into powerful quantitative findings with high-impact visuals, driven by nuanced easy-to-learn controls
- ViC2D: utilizes our optimized correlation algorithms to provide full-field two-dimensional displacement and strain data for mechanical testing on planar specimens. In-plane displacement are measured at every pixel subset within the area of interest, and full-field strain is computed with many tensor options
- SPIP Image Processing Software: advanced software package for processing and analyzing microscopic images at nano- and microscale.
- OriginPro: is a data analysis and graphing software. Origin provides several gadgets to perform exploratory analysis by interacting with data plotted in a graph.
- Tecplot: is a suite of CFD visualization and analysis tools that can handle large data sets, automate workflows, and visualize parametric results.